Although many municipalities have issued orders requiring the shut down of various businesses, Houston Vibrator remains open at this time as an essential business. Our production and shipping departments remain in operation to ensure that critical manufacturing of food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and paper products (among many others), as well as transportation and unloading of ingredients and commodities are able to continue without disruption.
At this time, we have seen no disruptions in our supply chain, or in transportation services; however, please be aware that some major parcel carriers have suspended guaranteed service, and have instituted “return to shipper” policies for shipments that cannot be delivered due to closures. To avoid shipping delays and additional freight charges, please communicate with your Houston Vibrator Representative when arranging shipments to ensure that your company can receive goods as scheduled.
Houston Vibrator is safeguarding employees and customers by following the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19):
- All personnel are maintaining a minimum distance of six feet from one another at all times
- Handwashing and sanitizing of common surfaces is being carried out on a scheduled basis
- Employees exhibiting symptoms are required to stay home
- Customers are asked to remain in their vehicles when picking up will-call orders
- Vendors are asked to remain in their vehicles when delivering goods
- “Touchless” delivery procedures have been put in place until further notice
- Documents are being transmitted electronically instead of in person wherever possible
Please contact us if you have any questions, or require our assistance during this time.
Did you know?
Houston Vibrator keeps critical manufacturing in operation by providing necessary equipment for the production of food, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, medical equipment, paper goods, and much more. Our products are also used in the military defense, wastewater treatment, municipal infrastructure, power generation, construction, and transportation sectors. As a supplier to all of these critical operations, we take our role very seriously, and are doing everything in our power to supply and support the plants and people working so hard to keep us all safe and maintain the supply of goods we all require to live. A lot has changed in the past several weeks, but our commitment to supporting the manufacture and delivery of vital goods has not.